top of page
  • w-googleplus
  • Twitter Clean
  • w-facebook
Shyft Massage & Float Club
Coming in 2023!

Exciting things are happening!

NEW SERVICES

Shyft is on a mission to uplevel the human consciousness one body at a time.  We have long been told that humans only use 7% of their brain.  We believe it is time to tap into the other 93% of the human capacity.  Follow us in the coming year to see what exciting things we are bringing to the community.

287429633_5877661395582874_5168361488928998769_n.jpg
           COLD WATER THERAPY

Exciting things have been coming out in scientific research related to both the physical as well as mental benefits of cold water therapy.  There is awesome power in gaining control of your mind.  Cold water therapy will train you to increase focus, master stress and emotions, reduce chronic inflammation and tone the cardiovascular system among so many other things.

Wooden Sauna
           INFRARED SAUNA

Instead of steam or flame-stoked heat, infrared saunas use infrared lamps and electromagnetic magic to create warmth. The process allows infrared saunas to operate at a lower temperature while still providing therapeutic benefits such as improved immune system, more relaxed sleep, pain relief, soothing sore muscles, and improved heart health.

Can-controlling-brain-wave-frequency-improve-memory-960x640.jpg
           SOUND HEALING

Everything is frequency... our bodies, our buildings, music, smells, everything...

Immerse yourself in a vibrational healing meditation tuned to a frequency your body needs to heal, OR strategically explore neuro-reprogramming meditations such as success, self-talk, intuition, sleep and much more.

Sensory-Deprivation-v2.jpg
           SENSORY DEPRIVATION

Explore this ancient form of healing by floating in apx. 1000lbs. of salt water.  The high density allows you to float effortlessly and even fall asleep without worry of your face getting wet.  For centuries people have sought healing in natural salt pools and mineral springs.  For our modern world, sensory deprivation is great for:

     REDUCE ANXIETY

     REST FROM AN "ALWAYS ON" WORLD

     FIND MENTAL CLARITY

     EXPLORE YOUR IMMAGINATION

bottom of page